Sorry, SEC fans... It's now basketball season

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

True.

Unfortunately, coaching is a much bigger part.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I will laugh if Florida wins 2 more games.

Oh yes, I will laugh.

3. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I suspect they will be playing Kentucky- Badgers are the best team left in their bracket structure IMO. Kentucky is so big- Awesome win for Wisconsin tonight.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Hmmm- was trying to reply to Msut10. Not sure what I did wrong there. Wanted to quote his post.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

For Cal- it's ALL of it... buddy.

6. Deuce Wayne

Naw, you don't.

Hope for Kentucky. They're big- but they're stupid, not coached, and they're inexperienced.

7. Deuce Wayne

But but but... they made it to the Sweet 16!

Martin's situation reminds me of many coaches that ended up lucky because of a playoff win or 2.

HE isn't a bad coach, but he has awful assistants. His picking.

8. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I meant it more as living in Wisconsin I know quite a few people from Michigan and it would be a fun time getting together for the game.

9. Deuce Wayne

I'll beat the horde of members that'll run here to be like "hurr hurr! Your team lost!" (while their team wasn't even in the Elite 8... or my team beat theirs 2 nights ago)

I'll say this: Was it terribly officiated? Yes. I've never seen a team get away with more travels, hacking, basket interference, etc. Michigan might as well have been playing the Miami Heat. Making Levert's 3 count as 2 was huge.

BUT... It was a great game. Kentucky hit more 3's (or close to) than Michigan, and no one could have ever dreamed that possibility. They made huge shots... so they won. Knew they'd have their way inside, but never expected them to shoot well.

In the end, I never expected UM to be in the Elite 8 once McGary went down. So overall, I'm happy and proud of my tea m. Just wish they would have lost to a better team. I think losing to UT would be easier to swallow than the slimy Calipari and his Slop-Squad. But it's March. Madness happens.

At least Michigan State lost today, too. Uconn or Wisconsin should have this in the bag.

Being in the Elite 8 was surprising. I'll take it.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

2 SEC SEC SEC teams in final 4

what was this thread about again???

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar