Sorry I have been scarce guys.............

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bongo59, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

But here is my mid week report from Mobile.................

1. DBowe is a lock first rounder and is the best player on the field at Mobile................he could be our pick at 19.........
    2. It is a lock a DE prospect will be at 19..............I think Carriker has played so well this week in both 3-4 and 4-3 drills he is now in the top 6 group of DE.............
    3. Griffin and Ross project only to S in the Nfl
    4. The Tanard Jackson kid from Syracuse is going to be a very solid NFL S............I think 3-4 rounder...........
    5. Kenny Irons is making money in Mobile............he may sneak into round one and I think Darby is now a clear first day guy............no North RB may be a first day selection..............Brian Leonard stock really has slipped badly here...............
    6. JRussell is not here but he has scouts talking............many think he will be over drafted and he should go in the bottom of one...........this i scontrary to my opinion but it is what I have heard here..............
    7. WR position I think is not going to be as strong as we all thought............many guys here will never get off the LOS in the NFL..........
    8. CB play leads me to think this area maybe a strength in this draf5t especially at the TOP............DHughes has made the most money.............LHall is only going to be a cover two CB..........in most schemes he is Marlin Jackson..........a S............McCauley is not going to be draft high at all..................he is terrible and he is no where close to 6'2..............
    9. The OL in this draft is extremely deep............all the way into day two............especially at G and C..................
    10. LB depth is exceptional...................into round 6

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

thanks as always man!

#19 legitimate options so far:
    Dwayne Bowe
    Pat Willis
    Adam Carriker
    Quentin Moses
    Gaines Adams
    Mike Griffin
    Reggie Nelson
    Derrelle Revis
    Daymeion Hughes
    Chris Houston

3. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

Thanks for the info! I'm hoping we could get a really good G/C prospect this draft. I'm glad to hear those positions are deep this year. D.Bowe is supposed to be a good blocker for a WR to, isn't he?

4. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I can't remember, but a site which is doing blogs for the Senoir Bowl (not nfldraftcountdown) stated that some scouts are saying that Laron Landry's stock is slipping, and it may have been a mistake for him to drop out of the Senoir Bowl...

5. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

All I know is that D. Bowe is a manchild and if we pick him, I'll be extremely happy come draft day. This guy is amazing and warants a first round selection. I dunno about your opinion of the other WR's, though, Bongo. According to Scott, plenty of them have been doing alright, but aren't doing nearly what Bowe is doing.

6. If what you're saying is true, then if he does fall to the titans at #19, there is no doubt that they should pick him, he is in my eyes the best safety in the draft..

Darrelle Revis wasn't mentioned, he would be a great pickup...

7. i like reggie nelson cause he hits hard, but from what ive heard about landry is that hes very good in run support and coverage, which is like another chris hope it seems like, but i would love to add the hard hitting of nelson

8. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

What do you mean by this?

9. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

bad hips..............

10. how do u judge a persons hips? i know people do it but i dont understand it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar