Sorry Fellas

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitansJonne, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah. Because I'm the outcast. I have no allies and still get the H5s without trading them. Booyah.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Realised what?

3. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

Great apology, but what about the women on this site? Since your thread says sorry FELLAS, does that mean us women are supposed to be OK with your rude comments? Jeez, men.

Just joshing ya man!

4. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I haven't been on here enough to be insulted by you. I feel cheated and somehow empty and devoid of human feelings. I will probably become bitter with society as a whole, especially fans.
    Actually I am already bitter with society and pretty much dislike all football fans of other teams.
    Well ...............I still feel cheated.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Don't worry, Gloat, we all expect you not to give nearly as much as you receive. It's part of your sad ego issues, of which we're all aware.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

what the deuce!?

7. Deuce Wayne

I'm just selective.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I thought that's what I was...:hmm:

9. Deuce Wayne

You can be AN outcast. But I'm THE outcast.

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

So let me make sure I understand... you stay conscious of your high 5 given to received ratio to be certain that you look aloof by not high fiving too many posts?

Call me the high 5 whore. I pass em out like candy. I know they're expensive and all, but...

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar