Sonys interesting spin on unsold consoles

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No you were wrong the most.

Wrong. PS3 is out selling the 360 worldwide

Wrong. Won the format war (granted, its not all your opinion)

Wrong. Don't even know where to begin with that one.

Wrong. Far from it.

Wrong. Like I said, outselling the 360 worldwide.

Wrong. Not going to list the games it's been done before.

Wrong. Such as?

Wrong. Didn't happen.

Wrong. MGS4 is the most anticipated game this year next to GTAIV.

2. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

:rolleyes: Thanks for reviving this thread so the rest of us could waste our time on your personal vendetta :applause:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Who told you to read it?

And what personal vendetta?

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Relax. X-Box fans just a lil' bitter right now...

5. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

Are you serious? It is like you live to harp on Gloat. Not that it doesn't have some entertainment value watching you two have a slap fight.

And Kam, I don't consider myself a fanboy. I do own a 360, but would hapily take a PS3, just don't have the money right not. Blew all my video game budget to get my wife & kids a Wii.

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I was just giving a friendly jab. Don't have to explain your purchases to anyone; whatever works for you, go with it.

7. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

The fanboy thing is kinda silly. xbox:slap:playstation. My experience with both companies made me sour. Xbox broke twice. PS2 broke as well. Bought two of those. Soooooo I'm gonna go with ........ Apple! I am now a blind stupid fan of a company! Apple dominates all! Can't wait to see the winter sells reports to see how many laptops they moved. Everything else sucks!!!:rolleyes:

8. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

It's all good K, I don't get caught up in the fanboy stuff. I am a fan of games, not the system. I wish I had a PS3 for the Blue Ray alone. So far they are tied, my PS2 crapped out and my 360 crapped out

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:yes:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not my fault he happens to be wrong a lot.

and i'd happily take a 360, heck i even praised the console for some of its games, but I'm still a fanboy right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar