Sonys interesting spin on unsold consoles

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONUV

ONUV Starter

Sony sold a million consoles faster than Microsoft. A lot of 360s have broke down also. I don't know why people are hating on the PS3 so much.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

is that actually true?

3. ONUV

ONUV Starter

i'm not into the wii @ all. it's a gimmick to me. doesn't look like its sales are gonna slow down anytime tho.

i'm more of a graphics and traditional gameplay guy.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

God of War 3 is it's only hope. MGS will have 20 other games of equal value floating around.
    Is 'Mass Effect' going to be for PS3 as well as 360? They better hope so, or else it's the nail in the coffin.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Please, Metal Gear is the most popular franchise going around. It's sales blow Halo out of the water.

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

master chief owns solid snake.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

your opinion if you enjoy a mediocre shooter over pure gold (gee that wasn't loaded :)))

sales suggest otherwise.

8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Dude I loved metal gear one. Grey fox was great. Sons of liberty was ok. Snake eater was the most retarded game ever made. You start off in a jungle, and it's just retarded. I would much rather play halo 2, the best first person shooter ever, over metal gear solid.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Halo 2 best shooter ever??

Aside from the terrible ending (it's not even an ending) there was nothing special about it.

It's good (I'm not saying Halo sucks) but everyone knows the strength of the game is online.

and Snake Eater was awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar