Sonys interesting spin on unsold consoles

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

2. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Having them on the shelves could be seen as you're producing enough, if you're still selling as many units as your competitors, which the PS3 is not.
  3. sounds like a load of crap to me, sony isnt selling near as many as they thought they would and are going to lose a ton of money over it
  4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Well wait till the games come out, then talk. PS3 owns xbox 360. Resident evil 5 alone, and final fantasy. Enough said.
  5. Gunny

RE5 is cross platform.

And it is a load of horse crap, but they have to do it like that. No company will come out and say it is a failure this early.

They should expect it to be a non seller to begin with anyway with the price tag.
  6. Crash Override

Damn it. They trying to take everything play station has. Well I'd rather play any street fighter game than any xbox game.
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

lol, as of right now? The PS3 doesn't even own the Wii. It's a sad story, I too was hoping PS3 would out-do Microsoft but it just didnt happen. They failed horribly.
  8. Crash Override

I am too nice in gears of war, my xbox gt is NYC 5boro. I have both consoles.
  9. Gunny

You do realise the PS3 has been out for 4 months right?
  10. OILERTATTOO

OILERTATTOO Camp Fodder

I agree Gunny and you know I love my 360, but

I think that the PS3 will eventually start to catch up as Sony wants it to have a long life cycle and they will eventually start to release their exclusive titles.

Only problem is, imo, that when the PS3 really starts to hit its stride (12-24 mos), we are going to be hearing about the impending release of the Xbox 720.

I think MS has put themselves in a great position to be the leader for a while.

btw; I don't know if you guys watch Heroes, but they were playing Heavenly Sword (future PS3 title) on a PS3 and it looked awesome!

Later
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.