Sony Screws the Pooch...Again

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by KamikaZ, Mar 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Hmmm, interesting.

2. vy102000

vy102000 Camp Fodder

NERD RAGE!!! I dont care, psn is free so be thankful

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Not exactly. Many games won't function without having access to PSN.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am very amused at the reaction people have because they cannot play for a day or so.

Some people need a life.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Friend of mine's trophies are back, but half his game-data is still gone (his older data is still there, but not data for NHL 10, MW2, and other data in the past 6 months). Sony rep had no answers for him at all, not even a "wait while we fix it", just dunno what's wrong, sorry. Very frustrating.

Call me crazy, but I'm not even attempting to do anything on mine until I get an official statement, especially after that bullsh*t with the YLOD (independent problem or not).

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Did he re-sync and set it to the correct time?

Re-establish the network settings.

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

All that. Everything else is working fine, except the game data.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I can't see how that is corrupt considering it wasn't a hard drive/data error.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

The only game I've been playing on PS3 for awhile now is Dragon Age Origins.

I am also not connected to the internet and haven't been for probably the last 2 months.

Over the weekend I got that out of date error/ game quits message. The whole thing had something to do with PS3 Fat systems originally had a leap year scheduled for 2010. (Apparently the PS3 Slims did not have this error)

So last night I try, and the game works fine, I did lose my trophies, but I have my saves (if I lost 60+ hours of gameplay I would've went postal).

BUT... here is what bothers me.... I never connected to the internet. So HOW did Sony fix my PS3? Magic?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar