Sony PlayStation producing first TV Series

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Preditan, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

Hah yeah, agreed. I must say though, Gene is my favorite character.

And Tina is the most awkward character of all time.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Someone on reddit did a youtube of every Tina moan in the show. lol.

Gene is funny but he's funny in a sidekick kind of way, but it still cracks me up when he can't remember the name of the burger shop when he is doing the mascot racing.

Louise is awesome.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Gene is definitely a better side kick than main staple. Beefsquatch was almost too much at times.

4. Preditan

Andy and Ollie are hilarious too...

[​IMG]

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Hope it's moderately successful whether I like it or not.

This and Netflix is going to start pushing tv/movies in a better medium for all. I really want to believe in ten years we will be able to buy tv service by the channel.

6. Preditan

Apparently Apple is about to make a deal with Comcast to provide a streaming service similar to Netflix. I am surprised Apple hasn't bought out Netflix, they have the money to do so.

Also, I've heard Amazon is going to start rolling out a free streaming service that is ad-supported. Either way, TV is definitely changing, and it will be much different 10 years from now.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The guy who does the voice of Tina did a reddit AMA and sent a signed photo to a guy who asked and rang a guys cellphone in Tina's voice and left a voicemail that he could use as his own voicemail.

Sounds like a cool guy.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Depends on how things shake up with big cable companies. Netflix and the internet are very close to being neutered.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wouldn't it more depend on that ISP court ruling made a couple of months ago.

10. Preditan

That's awesome. Her moan would make a hilarious voicemail.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar