Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Sony has lost 3 Billion on PS3

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Deuce Wayne, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Moolah:
    $0
    .... and they make their money from later years, when less systems are sold, and more games and accesories are sold. That's where the money is.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,975
    Lose money on the hardward, make money on the software. Like others said, in time it will be profitable.
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,538
    Accessories are where the money is in every product these days anyway. Razors are cheap. Razor blades? Ridiculous. TVs? Not so bad, but a 10 dollar HD cable will cost you 100+ if you're willing to spend it.
    So yeah, they can make money everywhere else. Probably the plan from the start.
  3. CRAZYAZFAN BAD RAMMA JAMMA

Moolah:
    $0
    Ps3 Sux There Is Only 2 Or 3 Good Games Out They Need To Star Pushing Games Xbox Is Booming With Call Of Duty Franchise And Batlefield 3 I Own 360 And I Had 3 Burn Out On Me Yeagh It Sux But Now They Are Gd Sony Does Not Have A Good Online Play And It Is Hurting Them I Was A Sony Fan But Now I Am All Xbox
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,538
    Not a punctuation fan though, eh? lol PS3 doesn't suck. I prefer 360, myself, but neither suck. And PS3 has Call of Duty just like xbox. Online might not be as good, but it's still there.
  5. KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Moolah:
    $0
    Your post gives Arkansas a bad name. There are quite a few good games for PS3. Not to mention Blu ray. MGS4. All the great xbox games that are on PS3 as well. Uncharted. The best is yet to come for PS3.
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,046
    i've had zero problems with ps3 online. all the games that i have had problems with apparently lag just as badly on xbox live(everything EA).
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    urr Call of Duty and Battlefield are on PS3 as well...
  7. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    I've never, ever experienced serious online problems with my PS3. I probably have about 10-12 friends with a PS3, and they have never had serious problems (occasionally signed out on wireless settings, but hey, wireless is naturally unstable). And I don't pay a freaking dime for it. I don't know, I don't really care that it's barebones. I find that PS3 players have less **** talkers, and just play the game. From what I've experienced on Live, you get all sorts of Napolean Complexs come out during and after games, and it really can get obnoxious.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    People who talk trash online should be shot.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.