Songs that make you cry

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by CRUDS, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Right on Avvie, Natalie Merchant is awesome. I like her solo stuff a little more though.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

i dont think a song has ever gotten me teary eyed. Just not the same as a movie where you get to know a character.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Cmon man, not even Cash/Hurt? It's too real..
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=AO9dbmJ_2zU

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Probably because it's not as dated as 10KM.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

haha, you had to give a Johnnie Cash song. His voice alone makes me cry. I don't know if I loathe another artist more than him, but it's probably because everyone else loves him and I can't figure out why. He's as boring as could be, no charisma, no presence, and no emotion (well, other than that constant depressed sound he has). Just can't get in to someone talking over a guitar.
    Plus, I've heard better lyrics that are sad, but they just dont get to me like movie characters.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I can understand someone not liking Cash, he is a true artist, and true art brings out different emotions in different people. There's no piece of art that everyone in the world loves, there will always be some people who don't get it because of whatever is in their own personal history that prevents them.

Johnny was a great folk singer, spoke for the common American in a time that has since passed. He did not have great vocal range, but if you think he needed it, then you're just not getting him for what he was.

But that's OK, cause I don't get the Ramones...:))

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Of course he's gotta bring The Ramones into it...
    It's Ok, the great stuff isn't for everyone.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

We agree...a little...:ha:

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Har har. I hear ya..
    Back to Cash. Gloat will probably appreciate him when he gets a little older...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar