Somone want to shrink to gif to avatar size?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bobo, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That thing made me seasick...

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

i can resize any other gifs to 65x65 but in case you want to yourself or whatever [not like i wouldn't do this again. but] i saved it, uploaded to photobucket, resized it to avatar size [on photobucket. which, to them, is 100x75 :irked:]. i then saved the picture again, uploaded it to gifworks.com, resized it to 65x65 and ta-da. but if you don't care, i can still resize it in a minute or two for you. haha.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Props to Bababooey :woot2:

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Crapola. I saved it to "my pictures", and it just shows up as a black pic.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Huh, looks like it did the same thing when I copied that link and put it in the avatar URL.

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

[​IMG]

All i can think of is if you saved it as a gif or jpeg or some other file type...

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Step 1:

[​IMG]

Step 2:

[​IMG]

Step 3:

[​IMG]

Now ill do all the steps and see if it works for me and if it does it should work for you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar