Something that just really annoys me......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

There is something that just annoys me to death about Titans/Nashville fans. I dont know about the rest of the 68-69,000 + in the colisuem sorry still colisuem not this LP Field mess anyway in my section there is a bunch of these people who show up mid way in the third quarter and leave before the third quarter and I have noticed this since I have been a PSL holder going on 5 years. This just annoys the heck out of me to me those people are simply not fans so why do they even bother trying to fake being fans.

The more annoying thing to me is those who leave in the climax of the game. For example when the Titans finally got on track this past sunday vs the jets and we were on one of the final drives of the game and there are people leaving. I will never understand this now if some emergency occurs I might could see that but not just getting up and leaving like these people have something more important to do when I am trying to watch the climax of the game people saying excuse me excuse me not even watching the game and leaving please thats just lame.

Titans Fans please leave your feedback and share other examples of this if you have had or seen similar things.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

You should ask SEC 330 Bipolar about this. He had some choice words for a few "fans" last week.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

If they paid for the tickets, they can do whatever they want within the rules.

If they were given the tickets, then fuss at the PSL holder for giving them away to casual fans.

4. vnomus2

vnomus2 Camp Fodder

Agreed it is very pathetic. You need to stay with you team through thick and thin. Alot of people showed there true colors the last few games of last season, when the titans were playing infront of a half empty stadium.

5. This happens in England for two reasons, Number 1, you need to drive home before rush hour hits when everyone gets out and the place gets jam packed and 2, they'v been called out for a fight.

I can see the problem with having to get up, while they get past, but they paid for the ticket...eh

6. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

The idea of leaving the stadium early to avoid the traffic is crazy. Kind of like leaving the theater before the movie is over in order to avoid traffic.

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

there isnt much thye miss, unless they wanna see theyre team get stopped by a team like the JETS

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

soccer fans will actually leave the game to fight.

Couldn't they watch the game and then still fight?

course from what I understand some of them are only there for the fight for some reason. Do squeeler fans go to soccer games in Brittan?

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

10. well ive been playing soccer since i was 5 and the worst thing that i have seen in person was at the end of the game (little league) a kid punched the 3 best players on the other team when they were doing the good game thing at the end

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar