Something Funny about Big-AL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smudger

Smudger Starter

It's only taken 6 months of wedded bliss to reach this stage, hope the rest isn't true :grrhee:

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

why yall talking about hoes, this is about Haynesworth.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The day my wife stops doing "special" things while I'm driving, wearing Ugg boots, or passing gas in front of me she's getting cut off.

That ring went on. It can come off. Which is probably why most women put on some poundage after marriage...

4. jessestylex

does your wife stay up later than you so she can stuff her face without you seeing?

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Nah. She will eat a cookie or 2 in bed... but best believe she's doing 20 situps afterward. It's good for her. You know.

6. jessestylex

my wife always comes to bed about 4-5 hours after i do, i have no clue what she does during the night.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's like reading a retards account of marriage...

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

LOL this is good, keep chatting........

10. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Agree on all but this. It is important to note that a teams defensive stats can very much be skewed by their offensive numbers. Take the 2007 titans. They were probably the best defense in the league that year. But because our offense sucked so much, this fact was hidden. (go pull up tape of titans vs atlanta 2007)

The worst offense i have had the misfortune of watching is the redskins. They are putrid, putrid putrid! i dont care if you had king kong playing defensive tackle for you, your defensive stats were going to suffer from last years.

For crying out loud that team was playing street bums on that offensive line. Campbell probably has scrambled liver and kidneys for organs. He probably wears a flak jacket in his sleep, he got hit so much..Freakin Quinton Ganther, our own, has been their starting RB the last couple of games! They didnt even have one single back up offensive line man with any NFL experience!! NOT ONE!!! (and all their starters got injured at one point in the season)

I will say it is not fair to throw out statistics without examining the full situation and appreciating it.

Like my ex girl friend used to say, "Throw Bill Gates in a room full of homeless bums and you will statistically have 11 multi millionaires"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar