Someone Has To Step Up This Year:williams,roby,orr You Listening

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TITANFANATIC911, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Even tho im not 100% sure what u mean by "you listening" ur rite. Everyone knows it too. Someone needs to step up or we need to be smart and get someone before they get gobbled up. AKA Donte Stallworth.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

ROBY and ROYDELL are both entering their magical 3rd years
    so keep up that chin up

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I think Roydell could have a solid year Roby is only hear for special teams.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm a huge Roydell fan (as a Tulane alumni), but I think Roby has a better chance. He's shown more. But I'd be happy if either stepped up.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Not sure why Stallworth would be a savior for us.

Say you have two guys with the following stats over the last three years.
    1. 166 catches - 2437 yards 14.7 YPC
    2. 184 catches - 2722 yards 14.8 YPC

Also assume one of these players has played in the Titans system over the last three years. Both players have played in approx the same number of games. Who is the better player for the Titans?

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Roby did pretty decent this year when he got time

7. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Yeah...2 catches for 28 yards...one of which was a 20+ yard grab. The best play the kid made all season was that block he made on like 3 guys near the 15 on the VY TD run against the Texans.

Potential-wise here is how I see it...

Orr>>Williams>>Roby

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

oh wow i got Roby and Jones mixed up, lmfao, i feel like an ***

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I would love to see Williams earn the PT. Not fast, but definitely has the moves.

We've only heard about Orr in practices. I'll wait until I see something on the field. I waited years on Jake Schifino.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar