Someone explain this to me..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Dec 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

suck a bull cock.

2. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

You know, it's not flag football. That was a clean tackle. I am amazed it broke his leg, unlike Carr's deal, which got twisted. MM needs more pocket awareness. he had already been freight trained earlier. He really has no escape moves, he just runs. Kline missed the block too. That said, they had no answer for the jags loading up. Reminded me of years ago when the jags figured out to zone VY. 3 picks that day and teams figured him out.

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

C'mon. Don't feed the trolls.

• Boring Boring x 1
  4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Because beating jax and hou to get to ten and six is an accomplishment. We won the division, straight up. It's amazing progress in its own right.

Crapping then bed agains the jags and then backing in on a sh!thouse cincy win means nothing. It's merely a fluke.

Especially since or qb is gone.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

honestly.... 47 was only being picked on because McCourty was out

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

and homers gonna suck

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I'm not letting Mularkey off the hook, he over achieved this year but tired of Robiskie. He needs to stop with all the gimick trick pkays. Its inexcusable how the team came out with no energy and fire for the biggest game of the year. The defense rolled over and made a chitty Bortles look great.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

there was a team banquet of some sort tuesday. SOME PSL members were invited. I 'heard' about it but received no invite.

Only reason to mention this is the lack of focus on WINNING from the front office down to the dozens of trainers

and sadly yes I think MM set the groundwork for an extension NEXT offseason... uuuuggghhhh!

[​IMG]
    not this offseason next off season. If I meant this offseason I would have said this offseason

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

It's incredible to believe we have CB's on the practice squad we consider worse than Blake.

10. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Or realize an average coach is going to get us average results.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar