Somebody tell me what the heck is going on...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Why do we constantly have RBs come up with "turf toe type issues", as Fisher put it????

Do we have a shoe problem, taping the shoes too tight, our field.....what the heck is the deal!!!!???

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Personally, I blame it on Schwartz.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

We've had footwear issues for 6 years. titans looked in to it 3 years ago- changing shoes, styles etc and I think our strength and conditioning coach said we're OK with what we've got.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I'd be surprised if they're not using the same kind of shoes as the majority of NFL teams. A players choice of shoes is after all individual.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

This issue came up when we had Kearse, Troupe with broken 5th MTP's, several high ankle sprains (woolfolk some others), EG's toe, brown's ankle. It is an individual choice but the training staff needs to be sufficiently in the know to make good recs and advice for the players.

I was just glad we looked into it.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

There was a comment that R. Smith looked to be in better shape when he strolled back into BSP than when he played here. I know he pulled a hammy in the game but what did the Texans do to get him in better shape than when he played here

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

He played DE in their 3-4 system so they probably asked him to drop a few pounds compared to our DT's ideal weight.

8. zackmann

zackmann Guest

who currently has turf toe?

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Henry and Brown

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar