Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Somebody tell me what the heck is going on...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,668
    Why do we constantly have RBs come up with "turf toe type issues", as Fisher put it????

Do we have a shoe problem, taping the shoes too tight, our field.....what the heck is the deal!!!!???
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    Personally, I blame it on Schwartz.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,400
  1. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,626
    We've had footwear issues for 6 years. titans looked in to it 3 years ago- changing shoes, styles etc and I think our strength and conditioning coach said we're OK with what we've got.
  2. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,430
    I'd be surprised if they're not using the same kind of shoes as the majority of NFL teams. A players choice of shoes is after all individual.
  3. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,626
    This issue came up when we had Kearse, Troupe with broken 5th MTP's, several high ankle sprains (woolfolk some others), EG's toe, brown's ankle. It is an individual choice but the training staff needs to be sufficiently in the know to make good recs and advice for the players.

I was just glad we looked into it.
  4. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    There was a comment that R. Smith looked to be in better shape when he strolled back into BSP than when he played here. I know he pulled a hammy in the game but what did the Texans do to get him in better shape than when he played here
  5. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,430
    He played DE in their 3-4 system so they probably asked him to drop a few pounds compared to our DT's ideal weight.
  6. zackmann Guest

who currently has turf toe?
  7. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,430
    Henry and Brown
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.