Some Titans getting healthy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Per Wyatt: Returning to practice today for Titans: Jones, Brown, Thornton and Verner ... Babin limited and Marks did not practice

Good to see Jones and Brown are back. I think that's huge for the final games for them to be healthy.

2. globelieves

globelieves Starter

That's promising...expecially Jones...kinda surprised by that one.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Yay! Now we just need Kenny at 100%

4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Jones/Brown together completely change this defense. They disrupt the pocket and force RBs off their path. But it takes both of them on the field at the same time.

Thornton is the only LB who can cover a TE, apparently. Our scheme leaves a huge soft spot over the deep middle - we can't survive without LBs who can at least limit that vulnerability.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This means nothing to me. I've seen guys limp thru practices and not play, and then again I've seen guys ride a stationary bike Wed, Thur, & Fri then play on Sunday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar