Some Positives So Far

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

The team is exciting to watch, IMO. Also, they fight. Nothing went right against the Jags and they came back and had a chance to win. Things started falling apart against Denver, and they fought back...

That is all that you car really ask for...

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Morgan to me has been great so far the fire he is bringing to the team is huge.

2-0 with Jones and Morgan 0-1 without.

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I agree...I'm glad he is healthy and bringing it. He looks like the spark we needed on DL!

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

This team is fun to watch now...I see them making the key personell replacements in the next couple years which will make the Titans exciting to watch...again...

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I might have already said this but how great was it to see Jason Jones light Orton up and take that roughing the passer penalty. That is the only penalty from yesterday that I wasn't mad about. That got me going!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. pobo90

pobo90 LP Field Custodian

I feel like props are due to both Jerry Gray and Chris Palmer.
    Objections?

7. theprizdfighter

I agree to an extent..statements do need to be made, but we can't keep taking penalties and giving up points because of them..we won't keep winning if we don't get things under control..

The Griffin penalty against the Ravens was fine with me...that truly sent a message to the Ratbirds.

8. theprizdfighter

IMO the only ones that don't deserve props in our organization is the O-line and CJ. Notice which came first there...

You can also throw in Hawkins, DWill and Cook because they haven't done much of anything up to this point.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

The reason I say it was ok was because it was early in the game and it didn't totally shoot us in the foot. Had it been in the last minutes of the 4th I would have been p!ss3d.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I've got to give it to Nate Washington, I really do. He came up huge for us yesterday when we really needed someone to. For a guy I constantly trash, he impressed me. Good job, now do it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar