Some positives on the season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I hope we've all learned you never pay a RB a 2nd contract. Nowadays RB's are disposable. You get one, use him up for 3 or 4 years and repeat. Saints, Patriots, and other perennial contenders know this.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Thank you JC...Building around a RB is a thing of the past. The Titans VASTLY overpaid for CJ, and he hasn't truly been exciting in a long time. He is averaging 3.8 YPC, and only has 774 yards....But we CAN'T get rid of him, he is a playmaker!!!! uy yuy yuy

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I am not trying to bash the guy...But everyone is on here scratching their heads, irritated about another year of letdown with major issues such as QB, MLB, OL, and coaching...and yet people are still riding the CJ is amazing train. I like him, and I think he will probably do well if he goes somewhere else to be honest, but this team needs a new direction in many areas.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I tried to tell everyone this before we re-signed CJ. Of course everyone was still all over The Playmaker's jock at that time and called me a moron.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well in CJs defense he was making plays you only dream of. The guy was in a league of his own 2008 2009.

Who knew hed suck after getting paid... I thought he was all about being the greatest there ever was, at least that's what he said he wanted

6. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Do some of you realize just how bad the line has been the past couple seasons. No rb could put up any numbers behind that line.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah I can't pretend I knew that he would be THIS bad. I just knew it'd end up being a mistake from a salary cap standpoint.

8. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

I think Casey is a stud, sign this guy LONG TERM. Wright is a stud, and our corners are decent. The sad part is thats about it. We are young which is good, but if bad coaches are still in place then whats the point?

I know its a video game, but for some reason after the first year in Madden, the Titans do not have much cap room. Is this accurate?

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

no positives for me, this team is in the downfall and heading nowhere again. What up Limbo!

10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

The only thing that can be positive about this season is a NEW Head Coach and cleaning out the front office!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar