Some Perspective

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Sep 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We should have beat the Vikings but that was never an automatic win after Bridgewater went down. They should have won their playoff matchup last year but missed a chip shot as time expired. They have a top defense and despite Peterson's early woes, a run game you still have to respect. They threw the ball like the least amount last season so it's not like their philosophy changed all that much.

It hurts because the Titans should be 2-0 and right there with the Texans but after the sloppy game we played yesterday I'm totally okay with 1-1.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

even 1-1 is some luck, Andre Johnson was blanketed, IDK how Mariota got away with throwing that ball

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

Definitely a head scratcher. I looked at the replays all the time like man why the heck would you even throw ball. But then again I think to his credit he might have thought "hey if I don't throw this ball we loose the game, I throw the ball and its an INT we loose the game, I throw the ball and it's batted away we loose the game, what's the worse that can happen...we loose the game...which we are already doing...mind as take a chance given the point we are at in the game lol.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Youre right, we should be glad he didnt take a sack or fumble, gotta make a play there and he did. But man was it close, Andre didnt even catch that with his hands, it bounced off his chest, those are usually drops..

5. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

Ugh my keyboard is insane keep typing phantom characters. In any case, I think his eyes was closed!!! I was looking at a close up picture and maybe he blinked during the picture, but it definitely look like his eyes were closed too, but hell I'll take it. It's about time some good fortune bounced the way of this franchise. Gotten so used to seeing all the lucky breaks go the other direction. It's good to be on the receiving end of it this time.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

yeaah that was a dumb pass. mm should have just took off he only needed 5 yards. The bad thing about mm is inability to take off and run from the pocket. He struggles with running unless it's a designed run. Hopefully he can improve on stepping up past the pass rush and then run.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  7. RTH

RTH Meh...

We are the Titans. Our fans will criticize a perfect dart pass.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

consider the source ....

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  9. RTH

RTH Meh...

The lemming of the fanbase.

#19 RTH, Sep 22, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  10. Zack3000

Zack3000 Special Teams Standout

I was thinking the same thing. Glad someone else saw this also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar