1. Please keep all draft-related topics in the NFL Draft Forum area.

Some observations from Thursday’s OTA

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

No doubt they are a NFL team, but it's the final game of the season and nobody plays that game hard, unless it's for a playoff spot or seed.

Don't get me wrong, I would like to see more from him with his size and speed, but I think we may be asking for too much. I'm nowhere near writing him off yet, but I just can't get excited about what he does in practice anymore.
  2. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Eh. I understand that. Still talent that can be tapped. Hope a scheme change can maximize his possibility
  3. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

As long as the WRs can get on the field we should be in good shape! All this Wright love has me excited to see him after a year of experience!
  4. netnut

netnut Starter

5. netnut

netnut Starter

Go Tommy!!! Watch your TEMPER!!!!!! Play smart!!!
    U got the talent!!!;-))))
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Yeah, Campbell seems like one of those who looks really good running around in drills but flops when the game starts. Another Javon Ringer in some ways.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

If Wright can actually be the shifty quick WR that can get yards after the catch that we drafted him to be, I will be extremely happy!