Some bad Karma for the Titans

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Feb 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. maximus

maximus Starter

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

it was a titans jersey but had no number or name.

the whole organisation is in for it.

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Iguodala got robbed...

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

oh he did, but i love that dunk. Banging his head was a little funny as well.

although Nate over Spud was nice too.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

The way I see it this man had nothing to do with the Titans. If he does by virtue of wearning some logo shirt then let it not be bad karma but a omen that the Titans will unexpectantly roll over and destroy people in the year to come and show absolutely no quarter to those who stand in their way.

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I hear that. And I guess it may be the best dunk ever....but it's still got some competition.

But seeing the little guy do that dunk over Spud and then the double under the leg, off the backboard, windmill, watchamacallit was pretty awesome. It was good stuff to watch, hope they don't do away with the contest (even if it's not always fair).

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

they wont get rid of it now, was the most exciting in a long time.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Yet another fine example...

Lemme ask you folks here: just how stupid do you have to be in this day and age to NOT know that you should dress respectably for the court?

See, this quote is a warning for all who will listen! One's attire has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the story except to point out that this man, in the writer's opinion, is an idiot and guilty as charged. Otherwise, it would read like this:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think (but not certain) that he was arrested and taken straight to arraignment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar