So Young will be on the cover of Madden 08....

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Laserjock, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Im dissapointed in you guys. Do you not understand what is going on here?

Our Quarterback is going to be on the cover of the number 1 best selling football game for the past decade.

And we have people whining.. are you kidding me?

I cant be more proud for Young.

The curse is not real. Theres no such thing

2. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

The reason I'm glad about this is that hopefully it means they'll actually make the Titans good in the game, they're usually one of the lowest rated teams in the game.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Our defence is going to rule in 08.

I mean come on..

Keith Bulluck

He will be in the 96-98 range

Chris Hope
    David Thornton
    KVB
    Pacman
    Harper

All of thoes players will be in the LOW to Mid 90's

Haynesworth
    Laboy
    Scott
    Tulluch
    Hill

They will be mid to lower 80's

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If you step on a crack does it really break your mother's back or is the preposterous notion of superstitions having credibilty limited to Madden?

5. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

That's what fans of the Falcons, Eagles, Ravens, Seahawks, and every other team that had a Madden cover player.

That said, I'm excited for Vince and glad that the Titans might actually get a decent team rating this year :monkey:

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Can we say nine threads on this subject?

7. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Assuming they put Adam in the game, you never know they might get lazy.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Im sure theres gonna be at least 20 more after its "officialy" announced.

my god. I wonder how many threads are gonna be made when we win the superbowl this year

9. wg53

wg53 Starter

The curse has been the year of the Madden game. The game is the season after the game is released. August 2006 release= Madden 2007 August 2007= Madden 2008 and so far the people on the cover have had bad seasons. But it would be VY 3rd season not his 2nd.

Eddie George was on the cover of Madden 2001. He had his career year in 2000, the year that it was released. And the next year in 2001 after a brand new contract he had his worst year as a pro as a starting RB with a 3.0 YPC and 16 starts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar