So you want this team fixed? Time for some player accountability

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alzarius, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imbread

imbread Starter

nice post but at the end of the day he needs to go!!! as titan fans we all know its never going happen , he will be here the rest of the year and may be even next year

2. Bucky0782

Bucky0782 Starter

Week 1, what did Tom Coughlin do to his RB who fumbled early in the game? He benched him. What did our coach do with his playmaker RB who fumbled on our opening drive today? Yep, had him in on the very next drive. And the subsequent drive. And the drive after that. And the drive after that. And so on. And how many fumbles/drops did our playmaker RB have in today's game? Is our playmaker RB not accountable to our head coach? If not, then why? Is it Chris Johnson's fault that our Head coach does not hold Chris Johnson accountable?

Personally, if I were the head coach moving forward, Chris Johnson wouldn't see the field for the rest of the season. I'd rather have Green and Battle in the line-up. CJ is essentially a 3rd down back who's a marginal receiver at best, so what good is he?

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Total carries

CJ 12, Green 9

Maybe you mean you want him completely benched and Green to get all of the carries?

Munch has benched several players this year, its not like he is afraid to make a cahnge.

4. Bucky0782

Bucky0782 Starter

I can't say 'all' b/c for the bruiser he is, Green's had issues staying healthy throughout his career. But yes, my depth chart would be Green, Battle and CJ, in that order. Until CJ proves he can hold the football with some degree of regularity.

5. Alzarius

Battle sucks man. Sorry, but he is horrible :)

6. Alzarius

Also, dont forget who used to coach the Jags.... who were not a good team.

Take a look

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/coaches/CougTo0.htm

Having good players means a lot, and a coach cant transform **** players into good players (good ones can use players more effectively though and I agree with that)

7. Bucky0782

Bucky0782 Starter

Battle has 0 fumbles on his career, and isn't afraid to lower his shoulders for the extra yard. CJ has 15 in his career NOT including two today.

8. Bucky0782

Bucky0782 Starter

How do you explain Jim Harbaugh then? It took two seasons to get his team to the Super Bowl. Did he do that with **** players? Good coaches either take **** players and make them better, or they replace **** players with better players. Pretty simple recipe if you ask me.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

When the players say they came out flat......they came out flat.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Alzarius

how many harboughs are there?

No doubt I would trade a Munch for him in a heartbeat, but you dont know what you are getting until you have it.

If it so simple, why doesnt every bad team do it every year?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar