Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

So why didn’t Vince Young stick around in Buffalo?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 17, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,474
    It's obvious why he was cut, he stunk. What I'm still trying to wrap my head around is how he blew through all that money.

Even if he really did spend $5k/night at TGIFridays everyday of the year, it would take over 20 years to even spend half of his money. He had endorsements and everything, WTF happened?!?!
  2. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $127,146
    Well: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...s-financial-troubles-wont-accept-blame-091912
  3. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $21,193
    a fool and his money are soon parted. There's a reason why that's a commonly heard term.

Professional athletes are often idiots. They don't realize their career last only a decade or less, and they have to live the rest of their life off of it.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  4. SATitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $285
    At least on team got it right and decided to cut bait when they realized he was garbage. We on the other hand or should I say Bud couldn't see what was right in front his face. That pick in it self screwed this organization....
  5. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $9,202
    My understanding is the typical story, relatives and "bad investments" by his advisors.
  6. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,474
    Hows that restaurant of his doing? They say that's the worst place to invest your money.
  7. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $21,193
    Restaurants and bars are horrible investments.

Don Mattingly is bigger to Evansville than VY is to houston, and Mattingly's restaurant (Which I loved to go to as a kid to see the memorabilia) failed as well.
  8. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,474
    Vince just needs to go pickup the new Chris Johnson Halloween costume, and he'll be set for a week.

chrisjohnsonhalloween2.jpg
  9. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,370
    I don't get it.
  10. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,088
    Cuz he ain't got no pancake mix.