So why didn’t Vince Young stick around in Buffalo?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It's obvious why he was cut, he stunk. What I'm still trying to wrap my head around is how he blew through all that money.

Even if he really did spend $5k/night at TGIFridays everyday of the year, it would take over 20 years to even spend half of his money. He had endorsements and everything, WTF happened?!?!

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Well: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...s-financial-troubles-wont-accept-blame-091912

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

a fool and his money are soon parted. There's a reason why that's a commonly heard term.

Professional athletes are often idiots. They don't realize their career last only a decade or less, and they have to live the rest of their life off of it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SATitan

SATitan Starter

At least on team got it right and decided to cut bait when they realized he was garbage. We on the other hand or should I say Bud couldn't see what was right in front his face. That pick in it self screwed this organization....

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

My understanding is the typical story, relatives and "bad investments" by his advisors.

6. JCBRAVE

Hows that restaurant of his doing? They say that's the worst place to invest your money.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Restaurants and bars are horrible investments.

Don Mattingly is bigger to Evansville than VY is to houston, and Mattingly's restaurant (Which I loved to go to as a kid to see the memorabilia) failed as well.

8. JCBRAVE

Vince just needs to go pickup the new Chris Johnson Halloween costume, and he'll be set for a week.

chrisjohnsonhalloween2.jpg

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I don't get it.

10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Cuz he ain't got no pancake mix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar