Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

So, Who are the Cancers?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bassplyr, Nov 11, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,516
    I think we demolish the colts Thursday...our guys sound pissed.....lets just hope fitzerception turns into fitzmagic for the next 8-12 weeks
  2. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,118

keep dreaming because that is not going to happen.
  3. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,516
    dam dman you turned into a total Debbie downer all the sudden
    but well see
    if rams can demolish them with Clemens at indy why cant we at home on a short week

the Texans shoulda demolished them if kubiak didn't go old man on us
    Dman high fives this.
  4. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,286
    Dman high fives this.
  5. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,037
    Have we had one impressive win this season aside from the first half of the Jets game? They've all been who messes up more, us or them.
    ColtKiller high fives this.
  6. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,118

i have become a downer and I am usually not but yesterdays lost hurt and hurt bad!! Thursday is going to come quick and we are going to see where this team really is at. I hope we can win and would love nothing more than to beat the colts on our one prime time game of the season. forgive me for being frustrated, been watching this team since 92 when I was 8 and all they have done is get my hopes up high to let me down down down
  7. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,516
    ill stop believeing once we have 9 losses
    8-8 could realistically sneak us into playoffs with our tiebreakers....assuming geno has a bad string of games which I think is overdue
  8. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,118

8-8 might work for the nfc but not the afc imo .
  9. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,486

Yes, let us excuse CJ of his two fumbles that could easily point to our loss. This one isn't on CJ at all.
    BiscoPhan11, nbtoppers2, GoT and 1 other person high five this.
  10. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,516
    well see
    I don't see the jets or chargers finishing better than 8-8, or Miami.....so that would leave Baltimore to get to 9-7, which I don't see them doing. I don't know who would get in if we were all 8-8 hope its us haha