Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

So... what time's the game on?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Nov 5, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $588
    Odd to be having a Monday afternoon tilt. I think the Titans should be able to hang with the Bears today as long as they don't turn the ball over and play solid on special teams.

I'm sure Munchak will have the boys fired up after last week's debacle against Indy.

Go Titans!

PS: I confess I'm sitting CJ in fantasy ball.... even with me being an optimist.... I realize there's no way he does anything against that Bear's D. I am starting Jared Cook though... call it a hunch.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,787
    [IMG]
    titanbuoy high fives this.
  2. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
  3. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $588
    Following this franchise for 36 years has made the harsh reality of Monday mornings difficult to face at times.
  4. rodgev Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $975
    If I were you I'd start CJ this week against the Bears he's running behind the Deuce so he may break the century mark even against this staunch Bears D. Hopefully we can keep it close till the fourth quarter and The Hass pulls out another game winner