Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

So what are our plans if the Jake Locker experiment fails???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, May 1, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,883
    Say what you want about VY's delivery, he wasn't inaccurate. He was around 60% for his career if you take away his rookie season where he was pathetic in every aspect except running the ball.. He was especially sharp with the deep ball something Locker can't complete to save his life..
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,248
    Go watch him tho. He's very much alike. I'm not saying it's necessarily a bad thing, a consistent locker would be awesome. Fales does many of the things that locker does tho, really good on the roll outs, makes some exceptional throws but then will come back and screw up on simple slant route timing and ball placement.

I'm not saying he's bad, but there is room for improvement. Talent wise he would probably be behind Teddy and Boyd.
  3. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,331
    I think the kid has talent and could be had in the later rounds, I wouldn't mind drafting him if he falls in the draft. Go watch the Standford tape of him. Fales displays good awareness, can throw on the run, calm in the pocket. I see the Locker comparison, he throws some bone-head balls, but you watch any of the prospects they all do.
  4. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,248
    Yea I have. I don't state a view on a prospect I haven't took time to watch.
  5. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,331
    In all honesty, if we can just get the run game going so we can get Locker out of these 4-5 receiver sets he will shine. We can get more creative with the play calling with more bootlegs and play-actions.
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,248
    An athletic Matt Shaub.... Lol I think he can do a bit more than that but yea I agree.
  7. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,248
    Our offense has 5 First rounders on the starting lineup going into this season. Warmack, wright, britt, CJ, locker and possibly a first round talent in hunter... Lol this gotta get movin!
  8. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,866
    I still can't accept that we may have a top 5 or so offense. I've never seen it in my life. Even with all the talent I still think we'll find a way to mess it up. Wish i wasn't so pessimistic but I can't help it lol.
  9. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,331
    Obviously we will do more then that, but with no run again limited what we could do. Mostly setting him up in 4-5 receiver sets. With the run game we can get Locker moving around, which is when he is more accurate and comfortable.
    • Tip Jar Donor

ProfessorD Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $801
    Tim Tebow imo. He just wins.