So what are our plans if the Jake Locker experiment fails???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Let's say he bombs this season....what are some realistic options at QB???

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Teddy Bridgewater
    Tajh Boyd

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If Jake stinks and everything else around him is working, hes gotta go.

I doubt we cut him before his rookie contract runs out, but we cant allowed any one player to hold this team back, Im sick of losing damn it!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Trade a 6th for Nick Foles

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Mr. Bridgewater, but wed have to be #1 or #2

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

It's going to suck if we have an 8-8 type season because it will put us out of contention for a good QB AND we'll reach for a mediocre one...again.

I hope Locker becomes the dominate player that he's capable of being. If not, Fitzmagic can fill in for a year and then hopefully we can get someone in 2015. I just don't want to be that team that trades two firsts to pick up someone like Bridgewater. I guess I don't have to worry about that because Webster REALLY seems like he hates giving up picks.

7. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

And there's no telling who might come available through free agency? Besides drafting a new QB maybe we'll get lucky enough to land a proven entity. Denver landed Peyton, Saints landed Bees, Cardinals landed Warner so you never know if that might be an option too.

Hopefully we won't have to worry about that and with all the changes we've made this offseason Locker will step up and be the winner we're all hoping for!

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I think teams value the QB role now more than ever. Flacco didn't deserve that contract. Rogers got a huge one too (and he deserved it). I just don't see quality QB's getting cut. To be honest, I still wouldn't give Peyton that contract, regardless of his play.

9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

We do everything we can and let Webster move up and pick the guy he wants.

10. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

This is just one big fat Locker-Knocker thread.
    Boooooooooooooo!

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar