So uhh... about that Jared Cook guy.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Dec 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Lesbians wouldn't dare... they'd at least 'experiment'.

So when a guy proves he's good every chance he gets, but is in a situation where he doesn't get many chances... that's not a valid excuse on both fronts? Afterall... that is what Blount did.
    That's called efficiency. It's a pretty telling thing, this efficiency... look in to it.

Gunny- He went from breaking records to consecutive seasons with ZERO TDs. Really?

Tuckfro - I'd put my evaluating record against anyone else's here. And I'm bold with mine, not some passive clown like you guys that are too scared to differ from what Mel Kiper or ESPN thinks. What I think is out there, in italics. Who knows what any of you think... no one cares.

My bold calls can come back to bite me. I like it that way. Because when I'm right about these things (80% of the time- literally), it's harder for you guys to ignore.

All you can do is latch on to 1-2 guys I was wrong about and somehow pretend that makes me look bad. Oh no! I'm not perfect! I lose!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

So 3.8 YPC is proving he's good? Maybe if he had 4.5 or more in limited action I could see your point but Choice simply isn't that impressive.

And maybe people wouldn't be so critical of your wrong predictions if you didn't make excuses as to why you're wrong. Instead of calling McFadden a fluke, God forbid you wait and see if he'll have a good season next year because if he does then he's certainly no fluke.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:bump:

Attached Files:

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Cool. His career ypc is 4.6.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Oh. Well those other years were a fluke. This year we're seeing the real Choice, he's an average backup which is what he is in Dallas.

6. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Yes, yes. You are amazingly bold and laugh in the face of the evil ESPN. We get that. But, since you decided to write that you are correct 80% of the time, LITERALLY, I want some evidence. Please provide links to all of your bold picks here on goTitans. We can, then, judge whether or not you are indeed the prognosticator you claim to be. If not, you're just like Mel Kiper - tooting your own horn when you are right, and making excuses or rewriting history when you are wrong.

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

lol get real. That's ridiculous, the guy we started ahead of him was a walking fumble, as you acknowledged. Cook makes circus catches in traffic and looks to have HUGE potential. Maybe he would be more consistent if our idiot coach didn't have him riding pine his first 1.75 seasons.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's not ridiculous, he drops balls he shouldn't.

9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Yup, but with Scaife and Gage on the roster, that's hard to overcome.

10. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Just when I thought the Goody Proctor reference could never be topped...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar