So the Jets have 34 Sacks.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. extmenace

extmenace Camp Fodder

IMO the jets have the number 2 scoring offense

IMO the jets have the number 5 rush D

IMO the jets have not allowed a 100 yard rusher

IMO thomas jones leads the AFC in rushing yards

IMO your run game has already been shut down a few times

you are right it is easy : )

2. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. extmenace

extmenace Camp Fodder

4. extmenace

extmenace Camp Fodder

damn when am I going to get a high-five?

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I find it ironic he calls posters here ****y, and walks around like his team will make it look easy. I've vaguely followed some other MB, and the spirit of extmenace was with most of those posters as well.

Look how well those teams ended up.

The Jets are a good squad. In fact, if I were going to predict a team getting hot in December in the AFC, I'd look for them. I don't think anyone will dispute they're a strong team. The way they run the ball is impressive, the way they stop the run is impressive. The problem is the Titans simply do everything well, there simply isn't a consistent aspect week in and week out (the pass defense you could argue is pretty damn solid overall). In the past 4 weeks, good teams have attempted to completely nullify what has been believed to be the Titans one-dimensional strengths, and the team has risen to the occasion and showed them, and the rest of the league, that it ain't going to work that day. I expect the Jets to show new ways (and probably be successful in a lot that they do), but in the end, I'm confident in another Titans win.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

first has Gaffney learned to hold onto the ball for longer than 1 frame?

second don't he play for the Boston Spytriots?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Never your a Jets fan :nono:. I know you Jets fans are hanging your hat on Kris Jenkins having a big day but dont be surprised if hes quiet during this game. The Titans have already played Jenkins last year when he was in Carolina and completely neaturalized him(1 tackle) so they know his tendacies. The Titans have gone against the best DT's in the game this year (Pat and Kevin williams,J.Henderson,H.Ngata,T.Harris,R.Pickett) and they have all held their own. I understand the 3-4 defense is a different system but if we kept Collins sack free against the Ravens who run the same defense, i think we can keep him upright against you guys.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. maximus

maximus Starter

The 3-4 has historically given the Titans some trouble. I think this game will be our first loss. The Jets are good. Really good. That AFC East is very talented division and the Jets are in the thick of things in that division.

Score
    Jets 24
    Titans 17

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Wanna make a bet Brett Favre will chewing grass all day?

btw.. Love your post favoring Jenkins over Haynesworth. I can think of only one other person who would favor Jenkins over Big Al.. his mother.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar