So the Jets have 34 Sacks.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Ive seen a couple of boring jets game this season.

I have Favre on my fantasy team, so i follow him.

Week 10 vs the Rams... Favre only had 167 yards passing 1 TD and a Fumble.

Week 9 200 yards passing 1 INT -2 yards rushing and 1 fumble.

Favre can have very bad days and he if facing a team that only rushes 4 guys and still gets as many sacks as a full blown blitzing team.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I seriously doubt he has or will get much triple teaming. Jenkins is a hog in the middle, and he'll give Mawae fits. They'll probably double him a lot. But I think our o-line as well as Collins smarts will keep the game from being heavily swayed by Jets pressure.

How do you know we don't watch other games? Yes, I've watched several Jets games. I've been intrigued by them since they got Farve. So maybe don't state facts unless you know facts.

3. extmenace

extmenace Camp Fodder

Farve isn't playing like the green bay favre because he dosen't have to. Our running game has been great and I honestly expect the jets to have over 100 against you guys. We will have more rushing yards but you guys will have more passing as crazy as that sounds. I just can't see you guys running on us after what the bears did to you guys on the ground with grant going crazy the week after. You guys have been gradually getting a little worse each game in the rushing yards allowed. Is it because your DE is out? I don't know but that's the way I see it. .

4. extmenace

extmenace Camp Fodder

also a fun little stat for you guys. A jet has led the game in rushing in every game we have played this year aside from 1 game in week 2. Wanna make a bet that trend continues?

5. extmenace

extmenace Camp Fodder

Well if you have watched some jets games you would have seen it. It happens a few times a game.

6. TitanicDane

TitanicDane Boozer extraordinaire

You are aware that Collins has averaged 260 passing yards over the last two contests right? And if the Jets load up the box to stop the run, their 28th ranked pass defence will have to stop that.

I game is no doubt gonna be hard fought. But in the end i think this stat:
    TURNOVER RATIO: TEN +10 vs. JETS +1
    + home field advantage will determine the winner.

7. TitanicDane

TitanicDane Boozer extraordinaire

The Bear stacked 8, often times even 9 men in the box against us and got burned through the air. I didn't see the Green Bay game but i doubt very much they sold out as much on the run in that game.

8. extmenace

extmenace Camp Fodder

read some more. I already said the jets do not need to stack the box to stop the run. Jenkins is a real man. I am not worried about your running game what so ever. If johnson breaks a big one so be it but you will not get 5 yards on first down. I am more worried you guys might come out in a lot of 5 wide sets but do you guys even have the WR's? I mean you guys have jones, gage, mccarines (hows he been doing anyways? He lost us a few games over that period...what a let down)...how are your other WR's?

9. extmenace

extmenace Camp Fodder

I believe me might have been exposed when playing pass happy teams but I just don't think you guys have the personel to run a whole lot of 5 wide sets... Maybe I am wrong. Maybe the week and 5 days will have ty law up to par haha. Also if gage is being covered by revis don't expect a great day out of him.

10. extmenace

extmenace Camp Fodder

dont pat your self to much on the back for buring the bears secondary. they are among the worst in the league. The jets have a better secondary even though that is not saying much lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar