So pissed about henry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

was reading an article on foxsports.com by roger rotter and he classifies "denver's travis henry" in like the 2nd tier of RBs with rudi johnson and willie parker.......

man....i cant belive we didnt pay him

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I was pissed at first but theres a reason we drafted White...

he cant be on the bench forever

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Dude it was going to happen sooner or later. Simply put, we did not draft Lendale White to sit on the bench his whole career. He was our future back then and it hasn't changed since. Just because it happened a year or two earlier than expected doesn't mean it wasn't going to happen. By the way, two years ago Henry was just a pot head who wasn't worth the third rounder we gave up for him. Now he's supposed to be some sort of savior, and that we won't be able to get by without him? Give me a break.

4. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

We had Henry for another year if we paid him what his contract stated.

One more year then hand it over to LenDale, or
    Hand it over now, and get someone else cheap.

We went with option B

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

And what contracts are Rudi and Willie playing for? I'm willing to bet it's not as good as Henry's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar