So is KB our WR we been needing?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I don't see that kind of production from him either, but I still think he could end being a great fit for a run first offense.

2. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I don't get it. You say he's not been held back, and then try to display evidence that he's been held back.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Okay that's evidence I need some sleep. Be back in a few hours for Day 2!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Ummm... Is that a serious question?

He will, undoubtedly, start off as a #3. That's almost always how it goes.,, with the exception of guys like Larry Fitzgerald and Calvin Johnson.

He's capable of being a #1, but you need experience before getting the starting job.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I think a WR here, whoever it may have been, was a bad choice. It seems like we hardly use the WRs we have, so why use the pick we have, to go get another receiver who'll barely touch the ball?
    We had our choice of any MLB in the field, and I'm not happy that we passed on Laurinaitis and Maualuga.
    I have a feeling they would have been great here, and loved it here, being on a defense that's set in almost every way... but both of them are now stuck on horrible teams, and they will probably never take off... it's a shame.

That being said, I'm not too upset. We could've taken an OL like our buddies, the Jags and Ravens did. Congratulations on staying mediocre at best, Jacksonville. I'm sure that OT will get them over the hump.

6. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

2009 Offensive Rookie of the Year..mark it down. Anything less is a disappointment :rolleyes:

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Can't blame a team for drafting O-Line. Look what the Colts did last year. I think the Jags did pretty well for themselves in the draft thus far. Our own offense lives and dies by the O-Line. But yeah, I was pissed that we let Laurinaitis fall.

8. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I'm due a beer-nap soon myself. :yes:

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I dont think the Titans selected him in the 1st round just to be a #3.

they talk like they hope he comes out and produces right away and take the leading role. prob wont happen until his 2nd year but I think he will make a lot of key catches next season to put him in the running to be our #1.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

can you imagine some of the blocks Britt will make for Johnson? I'm seeing Johnson getting td's off Britts down field blocks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar