So I'm now a house and land owner

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

LOL, be happy for the guy, don't make fun LOL. Still a funny video.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's the developers new build. I should be getting the plans tonight.

When I get a chance, I'll post photos of the display home of the same house (with some changes).

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Congrats, Gunny. That's awesome.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

When i bought my house, i just wanted to get into a house. now after living here 5 years i know what i want and dont want on the next house. My next house must not have neighbors . i want some privacy. no more neighborhoods for us! we gonna find a house off in some woods or on a old country road where they are spread out a 1/4 mile. Congrats on your new home, is a starter home or the final home?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Starter home, but I will probably be renting it out (depending on personal circumstances at the time it is finished).

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

congrats!

Once the shelia's know you have your own place even more of them will be all over you

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Here are some photos from the display home which will look similar.

home1.jpg
    The front is going to look similar to this. No double door though and rendered columns instead of the stack stone.

home2.jpg
    Floor plans, just mirrored.

home3.jpg

home4.jpg

home5.jpg

These last three photos are photos from the display home. I'll have to take some when I visit it.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

built on a slab?

4 BR 1.5 bath booty magnet

Congrats

I like the design. Esentially a double Master the way the public bathroom is laid out. although the floorplan shows a side entry garage and the picture is front entry, which will your lot use?

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Starter home my @ss that's a fine looking pad.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thanks.

Yeah built on a slab and it will be a front entry garage with a door leading to the hall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar