So I'm definitely coming to Nashville for the Steelers game

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Carpy, Jul 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Just booked my accommodation for the family and I (Homewood Suites downtown) o attend the Steelers game on the 21 Dec.

Any suggestions of where to eat, what to do etc while we're there. I'll probably venture to the game solo so my wife will be trying to entertain our 3 young kids (all under 8) on game day. Anything worth seeing in walking distance downtown?

Suggestions welcome.

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Well, when I'm downtown I like Buffalo Billiards.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

go a week early and spend some time in Hersey, I love it there, you can smell choclate in the air over a block away, the museum is nice too. And for the wife Mrs. hersheys butterfly house and several ace garden is a very calm nature place

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The game is in Nashville, not Pennsylvania. The only Hershey highway to see here is not family oriented...:sad2:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Have a lot to live up to the last aussie that visited.

7. Carpy

What's the best advice for getting a ticket. Plenty of tickets available on eBay and Stubhub, but not sure how different to face value they are.

I know someone once said that the best option is to buy a ticket on the street on gameday, but I tend to like to be a bit more organized than that.

Also, any sections I should avoid?

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Section 330 :brow:

9. Carpy

Already ruled that one out......

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

A single ticket? I'd see if TicketMaster has a single still. The TicketXchange thing on TitansOnline might be good.

But a scalper will have a deal for you on a single depending on where you want to be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar