So if the Titans moved to a new city would you be a fan still?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KillerTitanFan, Jan 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

I live in Ohio so wouldnt matter to me, although I'd hope they wouldnt move even further away because Nashville is already far enough.

Toledo Titans anyone? :cigar:

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Toronto Titans sounds better :)

I saw a video of a Charger fan throwing his jerseys in front of Qualcomm stadium, practically in tears when talking to the reporter.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

You do realize that you and I are the ONLY F1 fans in the south right?

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Give them a Super Bowl or 2, and that changes, IMO.

Nobody likes losers.

And to the main question, no way I would follow the Titans to another city, unless it were Louisville or something.

5. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Toledo titans - no
    Toronto Titans - heck no

"Anywhere that actually expects to get more than 2 inches of snow at one time and continues on as normal" Titans - no

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Almost definitely not.

Depends more on details on how or why they would move. It would definitely be weird and it's a situation I hope never occurs.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Id probably stick with them if they moved and kept the team name and stuff the same. I mean I dont live in TN anymore so its not like Id be missing out on season tickets or anything, Id still mostly watch all the games on TV the same way I do now.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I dont think Nashville has to worry about losing the Titans. For one, there really arent that many cities suited for having NFL teams, where would they even go....?

Plus at least for the next 19 years Nissan and the Titans have a partnership going on the updated stadium. None of that suggests the team would be moving.

9. rekirts

rekirts Starter

They should move to San Antonio!

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar