So I called the Tennessee Titans Today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by flamehead2, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

I called information and got the number to the Tennessee Titans Administration Office today and told them that as a fan and season ticket holder i insist that they sign Eddie George To a one day contract and make his Retiring as a Titan a reality.
    They seemed receptive to the idea :)
    I just want to urge everyone who's interested to join with me to let the organization know we would like this to happen. Call them Write them etc. It only took 5 minutes out of my day :)

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Write you congressperson, they may launch an expensive investigation.

3. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I believe this will be a done deal once George decides to make it official.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

yeah and then we can sign billy crystal to come and play for us for a day

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

What's the average shelf life of an all-time franchise rusher for this franchise anyways? 20 years or something? Campbell was the predecessor. Prodigal Son. He's been in the press box enough. :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar