So how does draft night work around here?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitansWrath, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

My first draft here, was wondering how it works. Just a big discussion thread or what?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

My guess would be one long discussion thread until pick 20. As soon as the Titans make their pick I'm sure there will be 30 different threads about the likes, dislikes and why the front office sucks...which will soon be merged into one thread.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

This year, I'm starting "The Official 2012 NFL Draft Drinking Game"

We all have to drink every time Mel Kiper Jr. says the words "Potential" and "Upside".

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

lol and "intangibles"

Honestly though... me and my pals play a drinking game to the draft (atleast for the 1st round). Before each pick you predict who will be drafted, if you're wrong you take a shot. What's great is when you bring girls over and if you're right you choose who has to take a shot... Normally ends in a good night. :brow:

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Then everyone would die.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I would love to see how sloppy everyone would get while typing. It's hilarious to watch on game days. There are a few members on here who are all over the place (I'm one of them, sometimes).

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We'll have an "official draft thread" going in the forum and the chat room will be open. After each pick, we'll start a new thread in the Titans Talk forum so we can link up a ton of info on the player.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Maybe getting wasted will make Mel Kiper sound like he knows what he's talking about for once. Worth a shot.

9. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Well I hope all of you participate in the draft prediction thread I'm gonna start. I'll post the rules again but basically you predict the Titans pick before each round begins. You get two choices your main choice and a contingency pick, points are awarded based on how close you are (the actual player or position drafted). I'm gonna have to hit the liquor store and get me some Jameson by Thursday night :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar