So Gunny....Silent Hill....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bobo, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

PH reminds me of the dude from Skinny Puppy...
    [​IMG]

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZjtmaCI9_wM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZjtmaCI9_wM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

The Real silent hill.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Whoa awesome find Gunny. I wondered if that whole part of the SH story was possable, never knowing it has actually happened. Wonder if the game borrowed some from that?

Today is Friday the 13th....a spooky, cursed day here in America (if you believe that crap).

So me and my partner at work just happen to have to go work at an insane asylum today. It was in an odd little town, almost like it was stuck back in time. Of course the patrons at this place would make you worry a little bit too. So my partner says "we shouldn't be here on Friday the 13th.....this place kinda reminds me of Silent Hill".

Well that just struck me as a little odd. But here I am safe and sound, no pyramid head came walking around the corner to chop or heads off.

[​IMG]

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What do you do for work to be going to an insane asylum.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I work on different kinds of low voltage systems that are found in many places. Some places are pretty cool, some a little spooky like today.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's not what I thought. :ha:

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

What'd ya think?

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol something more intriguing.

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Eh it could be worse....or a lot better.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

true

you could actually work in the asylum full time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar