So Far, No Interest to Trade Up for Draft Pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Jan 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: With the Titans having the third pick of the 2006 NFL Draft, chances are other teams will inquire about trading up. Titans GM Floyd Reese has said that he would consider trading out if the price was right but doesn't expect anyone to inquire anytime soon as what that price may be. "Nobody has mentioned anything, and I really don't expect them to right now," Reese said. "I think it will be much later. They generally don't want to give you a lot of time to think about it. They want to kind of want to spring it on you and see if they can get a decision."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Where the hell are you getting all these pics...:ha:

3. better question is why are you posting them?

Is there any way we can keep most of the non-football stuff in the lounge? I have no problem with a good joke, but it seems like too many of the football threads are getting hijacked by completely off topic discussions.

4. SuperFreak90

SuperFreak90 Starter

Titans won't find anyone to trade with, nobody will spend the money or give the picks to trade up that high.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I can't give away all my secrets...
    Pic posting is loads of fun though...

I know I have got to of made some ignore lists by now with it.
    I have not "attached" an image in sometime...
    That is too much trouble plus you have an allowance of how much stuff you can put on the server. All the pictures I post for the most part come from the web.

I use firefox browser...any image I come across on the web that I like I right click, then I copy image location from the menu box...I then insert the url into the prompt box that comes up in the reply to thread composition box...that's pretty much it...The process for explorer is slightly different. Finding the pictures is all a matter of surfing, searching and book marking. At times I come across thing I think are cool but have no use for. I've got a bookmark tab for those. Believe it or not there are times (not always) that I actually spend more time looking for an image than I do reading the other threads in the forum.

Most searches I start for pictures usually begin with google and yahoo.

check this one out...I really like this one...

[​IMG]

It reminds me of James Dungy's My Space but is never relevant to anything.

[​IMG]

This should be on the smilie menu IMO.

[​IMG]

This is a favorite of mine...the "real" slim shady...I mean Bipolar...

[​IMG]

This is just another killer pic that I'd likely never post...
    It's funny though but I can't imagine what it could illustrate...
    Maybe if Pacman robbed a Zoo of a big cat...I dunno...

it's still funny.

6. Could be good for when we play the Jaguars or Bengals...

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?p=145071#post145071

you mean like this one? oh boy... I really don't kniow what to say at this point... I really just like to illustrate a prior comment...provoke a thought...

be a muse...hell, I don't know...

I try to keep a pic relevant... for instance in this thread I chose a ransom note...That's my impression...That's what I feel Reese's position is like...

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=16589&page=1

Here's another example where I posted #2 with a pic...
    It illustrated where I was trying to come from...

Here's another example of use of a pic in thread for no real reason...
    http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=16602

Dude reffered to him as McClown...that's gold... deserves a LOL...

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?p=145066#post145066

Here's another example from yesterday...
    Seemed very relevent to another posters comment...

It's never my intention to "derail" anything...
    I really don't know what else to say...

I will say in the past I have chosen not to post where Tide, SK, nendzone, and whoever are blowing it up. I have made a conscious choice to stay out of a thread because the debate was too hot.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

thanks for the idea! :winker:

9. I'm not trying to go after you specifically, Bipolar. You do go off topic sometimes, but you certainly aren't a major problem with it. I just thought the ransom note was off-topic. If I thought it was even slightly related, I'd have no problem with it. Like with the kitten, I would think it was hilarious in a Jags or Bengals thread...

And I'm not trying to be the messageboard police (for what it's worth), just trying to give my opinion and hopefully convince others to make goTitans a better experience...

There are other people who do it much more, which was the main reason I posted about it. I just added someone to my ignore list because their posts were getting on my nerves and they virtually never talk football. I think a lot of people can guess who that poster is, as a matter of fact...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar