So Does Munch Start Hass Against the Jags?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wrench248, Dec 18, 2011.

?
  1. Yes

38 vote(s)
    67.9%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    32.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree, but it appears MM is just too stuborn too make such a whacked out move

2. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

The problem with Hasselbeck isn't that he's a bad QB or that he's not a leader, because come on guys, we had visions of Lombardi Trophies in our head for the three weeks following the Jaguars game.

The problem is that he's 36 years old and he's obviously too banged up to play professional football. On the first play of the game he was hopping a bit because of how tight that calf was. His arm has been bothering him since the Falcons game. But we just keep putting him in there, and we keep getting 0 results.

Locker should have been the starter after the Falcons game. Not because MH is bad, but because MH is obviously injured.

3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I wonder how much of the decision is Palmer, how much is MH, and how much is Munchak. Hasselbeck must know that he's not healthy enough to be as effective as Locker, so if he's our "leader" on offense, he should have came out by now and said that he believes in Locker to take the spot since he is too hurt to play. It's okay to do that if you realize what's better for the team and aren't pulling them down.

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Yeah it's ridiculous how he lets players like Chris Hope, Barrett Ruud, and Alterraun Verner keep their starting jobs.

WAKE UP MUNCHAK!

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

no he's a bad qb...

look at his stats the last few years, the phenomenal play at the beginning of this season was a fluke.

He's returned to form very quickly why you haven't realized this is crazy.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Verner was never the starter this season

Ruud went on IR so who knows what the story would have been with him

and Chris Hope started for a longggggg time before he finally pulled the plug

He's fisher 2.0, can't argue that.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Ruud has been released

MM used the 'injury' as an excuse to get McCarthy in the game.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Here's what I do if I'm Mike Munchak.

First I use Hasselbeck's injury as the reason I'm going with Locker. It gets Hasselbeck and Munchak out of harms way. It'll also allow Hasselbeck to return next season and battle it out with Jake.

If Munch flat out benches Hasselbeck, everyone looks bad. Munch looks stupid for not going with Locker sooner, Hasselbeck looks like a has-been, and the team looks like they've been cheated out of a win or 2.

Hasselbeck did the job he was hired for, he bridged the gap til Jake was ready. Now Jake is ready so thanks Matt, have a seat.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. amstrf89

amstrf89 Starter

That's already the case.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar