So as Titans fans...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, Jan 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I love your mock draft, and the whole post was very well thought out. McNabb and Fewell would be ideal, but I'm not opposed to Munchak at the moment. Especially if we could get Bruce Mathews in here.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm starting to like Munch too. Unlike most posters I think we have the talent to be a top tier team. We showed it early on but simply got out schemed later in the year and when Young was taken out of the lineup our offense stalled.

If the Titans are smart they'll give Young his last year and draft a QB. VY gives us the best chance at a Super Bowl next year. He's better than all available options.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

dude, VY is gone. end of debate. he will never put on another Titan uniform.

4. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

I'm done debating VY, he is gone.
    Fewell is my top choice, followed by Munch. As far as the moves I'd make, I'd bring in Barry Coefield, Davin Joseph, and Le'Ron McClain....trade a 2012 3rd round pick for Kyle Orton, draft Ponder in the 2nd this year, trade back in the 1st for extra picks, taking Akeem Ayers in round 1. That gives us the best chance to win this year and build for the future.

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

It's still the best way for the Titans to win a Super Bowl next year. Keep Vince and draft a QB.

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

It's not a debate. It's an opinion. Vince Young gives us the best chance to win a Super Bowl NEXT year.

7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

There is a 50 something page thread about this already, can we PLEASE keep the other active threads on this site from devolving into yet ANOTHER endless thread about VY, where both sides are basically repeating the same arguments over and over and over and over and over and....etc. from last November???

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Sorry dude. I'm entitled to my opinion. I started this thread and I let everyone express their opinion. If its not a big deal don't get all upset. Some of you posters get so emotional whenever you hear VY.

9. emong

emong Rookie

Amen brother. I think it's time to put these guys with a VY man crush on the ignore list. Most of us have moved on.

10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Sorry dude, I (and anyone who has posted on or monitored this page from November until now) already know your opinion. What is the point of continuing to say it? This argument is so old now that it qualifies for Social Security, can we just agree that we disagree and move on....PLEASE?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar