So again, I ask... Who's the best QB in the league THIS YEAR?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Feb 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

So wait... Colston isn't average, but Collie is you?

Yeah. I got ya. Complete difference between those almost day-two picks, I suppose...

You'd take those guys over Wayne, Clark, etc- and you'd lose the Superbowl again unless you had Drew Brees throwing to them. That's certain.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

exactly.

Colston is a legit all star while Collie is an below average receiver

Are you saying Tom Brady and Bruce Gradkowski are on comparable because they were both day 2 picks???

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Nope. Are you saying Brady wasn't as much a product of his system as he was truly a great QB?

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Greg Cook.. oh wait, you said THIS year..

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Most Game Winning Drives in playoffs:

1. Tom Brady 6
    2. John Elway 6
    3. Joe Montana 5
    4. Terry Bradshaw 4
    5. Dan Marino 4
    6. Dan Fouts 3
    7. Eli Manning 3
    8. Steve McNair 3
    9. Ken Stabler 3
    10. Kurt Warner 3
    51. Peyton Manning 1

Other poor performers included: Jim Kelly, Bernie Kosar, and Steve Young to my surprise.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

Due to how the SB ended this year does that mean Manning is reset to zero?

Cuz its 1 then - 1 because of this year's "winnerception" right?

1-1 = 0

:p

(and yes I'm kidding...wanna get that outta the way before you closet colt fans rip into me, sheesh)

7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Yea man, Colston sucks. So does Brady. I mean, I wouldn't trade Vince Young, a FIRST ROUND PICK for that PoS late rounder. I don't even know why they continue the draft past the 3rd round. All those guys work at McDonalds after a few years anyways. In fact, the NFL should just give them salaries their entire career based on where they were drafted since nothing ever changes.

p.s. interesting that Colston is the 1 on their team while Meachem, a highly thought of 1st rounder, alternates between 3rd and 4th receiver. The nerve of those Saints.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

What the hell is your argument dude.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Are you saying Colston is more of a product of his system than he is talented? Really? Come on, he's clearly more talented than anyone expected of him coming out of college. Where players were drafted is not the best way to evaluate talent once those players have actually started playing in the NFL...

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Steve Young may not be a poor performer but more when they won, they really won.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar