So a quick recap of SEC football within the past few weeks...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Good choice.

Because I'm sure you know it's about dead even. Just as I'm also sure you know the B10 has a winning overall record vs the SEC as well.

They did dominate a year ago though. No question.

Maybe the B10 should decide they aren't educational programs and find any waterbrain that can play football. Seems to work for the SEC. Dumbest people on planet earth, but boi kin thay play bawl.

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

I don't care either way, but this is an ignorant statement of a B10 Homer.

BOTH conferences are nearly identical and BOTH have as much regard for education versus sports.

I live up here in Cinci, Ohio State isn't acknowledged for its academics - AT ALL up here.

They both suck and they are both good.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

look at the conference fan, what a loser!

4. Alex1939

I wish UT would play Ohio State's schedule. Talk about cupcake. UT would be a 9 win team at least this year with that pathetic schedule.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

must...resist...troll...trap...

6. jdog

jdog I like beer!

T
    Thay may make it anyway. No bets they will but it is a new year with a new coach.

7. Alex1939

I'll just say that I would feel a hell of a lot better about UT's chances if it was Ohio State's schedule instead of the SEC schedule that UT has.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

True enough. Looks like Alabama's schedule 2 yrs ago.

Pathetic, really.

9. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Chris Boyd, one of the key starters for Vandy, indicted today for accessory after the fact. **** starting to stink on West End

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RTH

RTH Meh...

At least Vandy is dealing with these players... almost anywhere else it would be a slap on the wrist... well, not nearly as harsh, anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar