So a quick recap of SEC football within the past few weeks...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Well...last year yeah but this year Oregon is better but I think both schools are on the same level. Most of A&M's offense came from busted plays and a whole lot of luck and help from the refs. It still wasn't pretty, not arguing that, but considering the CB position was always a concern I can't be too upset over their performance. You can't maintain great coverage after 10 seconds and our back ups were going up against a 6 foot 7 guy who played his best game ever.

Bama would beat Oregon, their defense wouldn't be able to contain the offense either.

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

After watching Oregon dismantle the Vols (albeit, we just aren't ready for a team like that yet), it would be tough call on who would win between Bama and the Ducks. Ducks are better than A&M by a good bit imo.

4. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Chris Boyd officially removed from team by the University. Now how about the QB and TE that helped him move the girl?

5. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Puhleese.. Any top 10 (maybe even top 15 or less) team dismantles this season's Vols and THAT should be evidence that Bama may have more trouble? No offense, but when was the last time Tennessee was a measuring stick for ANY top 15 team?

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Bama has shown quite a few weaknesses already.

They're most certainly not last year's team.

Which is why I fully expect Saban to bolt on them.

7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I wasn't using the Vols as a measuring stick....I just haven't watched Oregon much at all this year. I know what kind of football Bama plays and while they aren't as good as last year possibly, I still would put them in the top 2 teams in the country, along with Oregon. I've seen A&M and they would get hammered by Oregon. They are good, but not on that level.

8. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I don't think Saban will bolt. He is a god down there and is paid very well. Only big school he would even consider is Texas and he wouldn't touch that. I think Texas is in a world of hurt.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

don't fall for troll trap.

once you are in troll trap...there is no getting out

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Coaches hate maintaining.

There's no challenge left at Alabama... there is at Texas.

He'll be a "God" anywhere he goes.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar