Snow!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I was running some errands and had to get some gas. It was stacked three cars back per pump. I asked a guy what the deal was (I assumed the price for a barrel of oil was going up making gas prices take another leap soon) and he tells me the Nashville area is due 3-5 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow.

Though this much snow hasn't happened for quite a while around here, do people think they'll be driving more than usual in the mess so need to top off?

I haven't gone by a grocery yet but I bet there is no bread or milk on the shelves either.

I did make a stop by the liquor store. Just in case. :brow:

2. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Great job Jeff, Gotta keep the essentials! Good to see you have your priorities straight.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

so much for creepin' cruds' spring thread....

:)

4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Let me get this straight... It's going to snow in Nashville, the same front is bringing rain to New York. Jevon Kearse is a Titan, but Steve McNair is a Raven. Brett Favre isn't an NFL player anymore, but Andre Woolfolk is again. Roger Clemens is in more legal trouble than Pacman.

The end is near. :scared:

5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

:rotfl:

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Excellent post, MJTitans!

People are freaking out in knoxville too, and we're supposed to get mostly rain...

7. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I heard the snow prediction last night, so went to a downtown grocery today so I wouldn't have to stop on the way home if it's snowing then. We're set if we don't want to get out -- chili, spaghetti, red beans and rice with smoked sausage, pizza . . . c'mon, snow!

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I never understood the deal with buying up bread, eggs and milk? If I know i'm gonna be stuck i'm buying doritos, cheetos, salad fixins, chocolate chip cookies, bottles of wine, Jack and pre-made food from Publix.

Why do guys get all excited about being snowed in? It ain't that exciting or better cause you're snowed in.!!.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It is if you never seen snow before.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I always laugh @ people around here expecting snow. It truly is amusing. They flood the grocery stores, gas pumps, etc...

all for rain. Or 30 degree weather. But then again:
    [​IMG]
    That's what I was in about 2 weeks ago. And it was in...Tennessee.:shocked:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar