Snow day without any snow yet....love my job.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big TT, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

That is t shirt weather

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

my wife works for a Head Start program as a teacher. She still has to go in on all snow days, or else take a personal day, which you have 5 of for the year.

But as for snow around here: People don't understand how to drive in/on it. that is the problem. People want to drive like it is sunny and 80 degrees, when it is snowy and 0 degrees.

Plus, we don't have nearly enough snow equipment to be able to clear main roads off, around here.

3. The Hammer

Happens first big snow fall every winter here. People trying to drive like they did all summer. Then the provincial police go on the radio and remind everyone we are in Canada and to stop being idiots.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

You going to come visit me?

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea the tires dont help, but til today never had an issue. This snow is wet, once its packed down, very hard to drive on. You just get bogged down.

If I could just get out of the driveway Id be doing good. Freaking driveway is about a 45° angle

6. The Hammer

Is it a long driveway? Can you take a run at it?

7. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

The south is funny when it snows.

8. nickmsmith

Snow sucks. I hate it, and I am ready for Spring in a big way. Ice is even worse. I scoff at people who get fuzzy feelings about snow. F#$# that. Get a grip.

Ice caused a gigantic limb to total my car last Tuesday. F Ice.

Wintertime is only magical because it reminds us of getting out of school, and of getting free stuff from Santa. Snow sucks.

There's my poetry about ice and snow. Titans Eternal would be proud.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Northerners are funny when it snows in the South..
    Like they could do any better driving on an unprepped sheet of black ice in a cluster**** town like Atlanta on summertime radials.

10. nickmsmith

at least the Sun kills you slowly. F ICE, MAN!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar