Smitty's 2007 Colts Week One Preview

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Smitty46953, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Thanks Smitty.

I think you need to go up by two TD's to get the Saints out of their expected Deuceball :grrhee: game plan. If it goes that way both Brees & Manning could end up throwing for 400 yards.

Should be a great game to watch.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I took him also.

[​IMG]

In the first round. :barf:

3. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

A little girl?

He missed exactly one play because of that broken jaw. It remains the only play Peyton Manning has missed due to injury in his entire NFL career.

If that's acting like a little girl, then I'm okay with it :moon2: :moon2: .

I understand the Manning-bashing on this board, but it really can't be taken seriously by anyone who truly enjoys watching great players play this great game.

Good luck this weekend. I'm looking forward to continuing the rivalry between the Colts and Titans.

4. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Gosh, I hope its not taken seriously. Sometimes though, I wonder if some of the constant Manning-bashers really think he sucks or that he is only good because of the refs. Not one player spends more time in the film room than Manning and there are very few players with his football IQ.

Here is some advice for the Manning-bashers. Stop doing it, you will regret it. I live in CHicago and I lived through the Chicago Bulls dynasty. I was a Charlotte Hornets fan, though, and idolized Glen Rice. I also bashed the crap out of MJ. Now RIce was a great player, but I now realize how good MJ really was. I know I was only like 8 and immature, but I wish I respected MJ then the way I do now because I didnt get to appreciate his greatness like many others did. Manning is great. Appreciate his playing because you will regret it later. You will also sound like a moron.

5. ColtinIraq

ColtinIraq Camp Fodder

hehehe - oh it's going to be a fun year.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Blue Stampede..
    Is that you?

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Dyamn I never made the connection. Earth to Blue come in Blue.

I know you don't roll on Shabbos but talk to us man,tell us it's really you.:duckrun:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar